In Romans chapter 8, Paul asks five life-changing questions:
- “Won’t God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?”
God won’t leave us to fend for ourselves.
- “If God is for us, who can ever be against us?”
God’s presence tilts the scales of security forever in our direction.
- “Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own?”
Once God accepts you, what other opinion matters?
- “Who then will condemn us? Will Christ Jesus?”
The answer is NO! Christ sits next to God as our divine defense attorney who mutes the voices of our accusers.
- “Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love?”
Paul’s “Eureka!” conclusion: Nothing and no one can drive a wedge between you and God’s love!
Read more Come Thirsty
For more inspirational messages please visit Max Lucado.